Saturday, August 13, 2022

The connection between certain apples and their trees is not important.

After I married my wife, a Canadian citizen, we considered it more practical for me to move north than for my wife to move south. I never intended to nor considered  renouncing my American citizenship. I still considered myself to be a proud American. When I had to renew my Canadian Permanent Resident Visa I had to go in for an interview. The person I talked to said that the US did allow dual citizenships. (In some situations that was true, but not in mine.)

To check out my options, I researched the subject. I found an interesting tidbit: if I became a citizen of another country, my adult son would not be able to get any kind of security clearance from the United States government.

I have seen a number of online discussions about the many felonies committed by Hunter Biden and, while we hear about how he is under investigation, nothing of significance has happened. Hunter Biden has not been subject to a search warrant and had thirty armed FBI agents spend hours going through his home.

"Hunter Biden is not and nor ever will be President." Yeah? And your point is?

I have never been offered a position on the board of a foreign company in an industry I know nothing about that would pay me tons of money.  I acknowledge that such an offer may have been lost in the mail, but I am guessing that no such offer was ever sent. I have not received a million dollars or so from the wife of a Russian official. I have not received millions of dollars from Chinese companies. However, I can name someone who has.

Hunter Biden.

Hunter "Not The President" Biden (Photo: NY Post)

Don't forget about Hunter's connection with and the ten per cent for  "the Big Guy."

But Hunter Biden is not nor ever will be President. That may be true, but that does not mean that he is not a conduit to influence someone when he was Vice President and is now President. It does not erase the video of Joe Biden bragging how he blackmailed the Ukraine government into firing a prosecutor who was looking into the business dealing of the company that handsomely paid his son. There is a definite connection whether the left wants to acknowledge it or not.

Donald Trump is the bad guy, though. He was seen taking boxes out of the White House. Because of that the FBI raids his home with a warrant allowing them to take any piece of paper dated anywhere from January 20, 2017 to January 20, 2021.

The Attorney General of the United States, Merrick Garland, has said that he will not "stand by silently" and allow people to question the integrity of the FBI. What are you saying, Mr. Garland? The beatings will continue until morale improves? You have already suggested that  people who question school boards are domestic terrorists. It seems that anyone who has ever said the Pledge of Allegiance is considered a threat to national security. Maybe if the alphabet agencies did not act like secret police for the ruling class there would not be this criticism.

Merrick "The Enforcer" Garland (Photo: NY Post)

Vote this November. Get involved. We must shine spotlights under every rock these people may crawl under. Let the light of day be the antiseptic that cleanses the nation.

2 comments:

  1. They're rounding up Trump supporters. Yesterday they got the Pillow guy. It's ridiculous. I'm truly surprised more FBI agents haven't rebelled against the overtly political stance that that their superiors have adopted. Who could be a part of this and still be able to look in the mirror? I once admired the FBI so much, now I fear them. Watching them turn into the enforcement arm of a political party gives me cold chills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps the reason agents are not rebelling is because they were recruited as willing members of the Statzi.

      Delete