Saturday, March 19, 2011

Obama's Rush To War!

Eight years to the day of the start of the American assault on Iraq by the damn Texas cowboy, that damn Chicago cowboy has begin another round in  the Great Satan's war for oil and against islam!

Let's see, Bush worked for nearly one full year to build the coalition and gather UN & international support for the invasion of Iraq, as well as giving Saddam final warnings before the assault began.

Barry took about two weeks, then followed actual leaders to an attack on Libya.

I'm not saying that this attack should not happen, but simply that I do not ever want to hear someone saying that Bush rushed into the war in Iraq.

No Blood for Libyan Oil!!!

5 comments:

  1. But Dances, Bush was a reckless cowboy. The Messiah is, well, the Messiah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the media love affair with Obama is slowly and reluctantly turning. I have read several articles this week (one written by the left slanted Globe and Mail US political correspondent) about how ABSENT Obama has been on the world stage. When events as calamitous as the Japan quake and the Libyan situation arise the US is expected to step up to the plate.

    The only thing the world is hearing is crickets, from the country that we all look to for leadership. Rex Murphy nails it in this column from today's National Post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the Guardian said much the same (far worse, actually) in a column questioning whether Obama was America's weakest president ever.

    Mr Murphy was wrong about one thing, though. The change has been far from subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fay, I think you're right about the left's starry-eyed adoration of All Things Obama. I've heard scathing criticism lately from a smorgasbord of far-left jaw flappers.

    DWT, I've noticed that the left throws a conniption fit when the right turns their tactics back on them. It's great fun to watch sometimes, but mostly I'm tired of it all.

    I did not want the US to be fighting on a third front. We're stretched thin as it is. Quite frankly, I don't want even one American to be injured or worse fighting for the Libyans. They hate us. They'll hate us if we don't save their butt, and they'll hate us if we do. Let the region sort out its own mess.

    I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit to be straddling the fence on this one. On the one hand 'Daffy' (that's the new idiom going around, which fits well I think) is a murderous dictator for whom I would lose no sleep with him being gone from this earth. On the other hand, Lady Red, I agree with what you just said.

    ReplyDelete