Sunday, August 15, 2010

QUICK! Someone Tell Me The Latest Egregious Vileness Performed By A Mohammedan

Anyway, the lovely Florrie photo-shopped this for me a couple of months ago.  At the time I was working on the KKK/NBPP cartoon which garnered what, maybe three responses?


I could claim that, since then, I've been waiting for some truly foul act, above & beyond the day-to-day scumminess of muslim interaction with the world, but. . .the truth is that I have yet to become organized enough to even begin to plan on starting to procrastinate at some future date.

So, without further ado:





2 comments:

  1. But whew is your tolerance? Just because they want to kill you does not mean you should be mad a them or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I found a site that had done 'The Prophet Mohoward' (although Florrie's picture is much better) back in 2006.

    And I here I believed I'd finally come up with something no-one else had thought of.

    ReplyDelete