Saturday, February 3, 2018

Buckle Up

So, the FISA memo has been released. Here are a few observations:

1. 99% of the American public have not followed/do not understand what is in it.

2. The "never Trumpers" and many neocons have shown their true colors and are collaborators.

3. The best, the VERY BEST, coverage of these events is at The Conservative Treehouse. Sundance has done exhaustive research spanning years. If you haven't been following his posts, I urge you to take the time to do so. Sundance is this generation's Woodward and Bernstein. His investigative work is nothing short of stellar.

4. Trump does not play checkers. He plays chess. He plays multi-dimensional chess. While the media and the progs and the Never Trumpers are flapping their jaws over the "nothing burger", I am confident that he is prepared to release Memogate Part deux. And Part trois. And Part quatre. Buckle up.

5. I'm not tired of winning. Are you?




9 comments:

  1. What neo-cons do we speak of?

    I myself am a card carrying neo-con OG... and I know some of us who are still on the job after all these years who are in no way never Trumpers...

    Also: Spengler, aka David P. Goldman, just published something at PJ media – he's got a yuge rage on about the memo, hardly a nothing burger. Spengler is pretty neo-con fwiw.

    My old friend Omri Ceren counted himself among the never-Trumpers - I don't know if he does still. I've been meaning to have a talk with that young man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, lewy darling. Let me revise that to "many neocons" in point 2 and replace it with "Never Trumpers" in point 4. Fair enough?

      Delete
    2. That's certainly better, thanks!

      The root of the problem is that (some) core Trump fans have taken to tossing around the "neo-con" epithet in the same manner as the Bush Deranged Progressives. Vintages 2005 thru 2007 were especially awesome.

      Neo-con meaning: unapologetic proponent of the Iraq War. I check that box.

      But there is a lie at the heart of the progressive epithet: an anti-semitic lie. That we took this policy on behalf of Israel; for Israel's benefit, direct or indirect, as a policy goal.

      I found this to be a lie at the time and I still find it to be so.

      ("Are you out of your fucking minds?" was the authentic response of the Israeli security establishment IIRC. The attitude was akin to tennants trapped in a roach infested apartment, and somebody has the bright idea to spray the apartment next door... so "Are you out of your fucking minds?" is the appropriate response tbh.)

      Delete
  2. Mollie Hemingway was an Anti, if not a Never.

    Trumper, that is. 😇

    Also, IMO The Federalist is no Breitbart - if anything, it's National Review 2.0.

    So it is a measure of the seriousness of the bullshit going down that she has put up a very credible, damning, and terrifying summary of L'Affaire FISA-memo.

    I would urge our foreign readers especially to consider well what it means to the world if even half the shit here is true – quite apart from how they feel – or don't (sad!) – about the Mad Genius Troll who is our President.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...I saw him yesterday! I love the CBC tweet "no shoes, no shirt, no problem". And whodathunk I would ever use the word "love" in the same sentence as "CBC".

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the links lewy. All of this is moving so fast and is so devastating that it's hard for me to wrap my head around it all. The corruption and the blatant treason and the arrogance is stunning. I've tried writing pieces for our blog, but I just can't. What could I possibly say?

      Delete