Sunday, February 5, 2012

Devastating

That this exists in 2012 is beyond belief. That the UN produces almost daily condemnations against Israel for defending herself, but ignores North Korea, beggars belief.

I guess I knew these camps existed, I just hadn't bothered to find out the breadth and sheer evil of their existence. There are no words.

“One lucky day, I discovered some kernels of corn in a small pile of cow dung,” he said in a report released by Amnesty International in May.

“I picked them up and cleaned them with my sleeve before eating.”

3 comments:

  1. And here, we have people shooting each other in "sale day" line ups while people a half a world away are wiping shit off a few corn kernals.

    Sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the West has the OWS crowd because we do not coddle them from cradle to grave.

    Sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never ceases to amaze me how someone can read about what is going on in North Korea, then write stupidity such as this:

    It's good to live in Canada. If N Korea didn't have the bomb, that place would have been flattened ages ago.

    Although "torture" is no longer the newspeak language we use, the correct term is "enhanced interrogation" .

    ReplyDelete