Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Think You Will Like This.

Sometimes on America's Got Talent someone comes along to make all the tripe worth sitting through.



Fay was cooking dinner while I was on my computer. We had AGT on in the background. The segment began, then Landau started to sing. I went over to listen more closely then told Fay she had to come over and hear this guy. I backed up the PVR to the beginning so Fay could see the whole thing. When he started to sing she was as blown away as much as I was.

Of course we have to see what else he can do, but it appears that we have ourselves a front runner.

I made a comment on his Facebook page. Within three minutes my comment was on the second page. He even "liked" my comment.

I hope he can keep it up.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! That was totally unexpected, I thought he'd be singing Bob Marley.

    Thanks, Matt, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise as I don't care for Piers Morgan.

    I hope this guys wins, he's a natural!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Dreads and Sinatra... that's just great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went back and looked at his Facebook page again. It seems, at least in the early hours, he liked all of the comments. The fact that he went through the trouble to "like" all of the comments speaks volumes.

    ...As long as he keeps dreds....

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was a real tough character - right until Howie Mandel told him your life will never be the same... and then the enormity of it all hit him with the subtlety of a train wreck.

    So beautiful.

    Almost makes me want to reconsider my views on television itself.

    Somewhere Frank is smiling. And Sammy is laughing his ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he was just trying to hold it togther until then, but that was the "They like me. They really like me" moment at which point he knew he wasn't dreaming.

    "Somewhere Frank is smiling. And Sammy is laughing his ass off." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, that was certainly unexpected! He's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete