Monday, February 22, 2010

Napolitano meets with terrorists, who "exemplify US diversity", to discuss national security

"In times of crisis, leaders of faith-based communities and other grassroots organizations often play a critical role in the broad and timely dissemination of accurate information," said Secretary Napolitano.
Do you ever get the feeling that Janet has priorities that have nothing to do with national security?

The Muslim Brotherhood is a faith-based community? How warm and fuzzy!
So....I guess that means Al Qaeda and Hamas are too?

This meeting, apparently unannounced prior to the event and unreported by mainstream media, is:
...part of President Obama’s innovative program aimed at creating an information-sharing framework with Muslim organizations, even those with known extremist ties and terrorist connections.


I hadn't heard this either, but apparently Obama has ordered NASA to focus on muslim outreach. How is a space agency sposed to do that? By jettisoning muslims into orbit around the earth?

10 comments:

  1. Good lord almighty.

    Now this is just what Luther was talking about. We're screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Napolitano is a moron. The "brotherhood" is not faith based, they use faith as a weapon to subdue their own. Standard terrorist strategy. Dipwad DHS Chief actually helps the fanatics accomplish the task by sub-summing them with ordinary Muslims. Idiot.

    What does she think the impact is of her ignorance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aridog, in Napolitano's world you and all other gun-owning American veterans are the scariest terrorists - that tells me enough about Janet to know she is scary bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >"Napolitano is a moron."

    In an administration of morons. I thought Bush 43 took the cake for appointing incompetent nitwits, but Obama has earned the dubious "Triple-Layer German Chocolate Coconut Surprise With Curlicues On Toppe Hopey-Changey Cake Of The Century" Award. With sprinkles.

    Three. More. Years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Three. More. Years."

    lady red, have you seen the Obama countdown clock?

    I could paste in the sidebar (or not). Let me know if you want to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I haven't seen it! Do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not fond of the advertising on that widget. What do you all think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am leaning towards a no vote; maybe we could compromise and have a link on the sidebar??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't find the one I saw before lady red. And when I clicked on florrie's link it froze my computer so I didn't get to see it. But if you gals hate it then I do to!

    ReplyDelete