Saturday, January 5, 2019

Tucker Said It

I know I said I was going to shy away from macro politics for awhile, but THIS.

I've been saying this for decades. The democrats smashed the black family many years ago, and now they're smashing the white family. The repubs responded by filing their claws and raking in cash for their own personal enrichment. Tucker thinks the pubs COULD step up if they wanted to. I have zero faith that they will do so.

We'll never see term limits or fair taxation. Feminism and social programs have destroyed the family. Church pews are empty because there is no Message, no teaching the word of God, only social justice foot-stomping and posturing.

Invest in rope and lampposts, comrades!

6 comments:

  1. Edit: the Fox link wouldn't work, so I linked to Sailer. Just click on "monologue" in his first paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep Thoughts, with Lady Red: (bonus points if you catch the reference)

    America: where the political left are fascists, the political right are Bolsheviks, and the libertarians are wrong about everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a self identifying libertarian, I gotta say you're not exactly wrong.

      I'm disappointed with Reason (the mag/website) about half the time. Some of it is, I swear, just the pure phone-it-in laziness of this generation. (I am old now. It's confirmed.)

      Delete
    2. I quit reading Reason. What a bunch of wankers!

      And there's nothing wrong with being old and cranky. Now get off my lawn! :))

      Delete
    3. Yep. age and crank are the only rational responses to modern 'culture'

      Delete
  3. Yep. age and crank are the only rational responses to modern 'culture'

    I resemble that remark!

    ReplyDelete