Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Happy Veterans Day and Don't Give Up Hope!

Today, President Trump and First Lady Melania visited the Tomb of the Unknown at Arlington National Cemetery. It was a touching moment, I'm so thankful to have a president who truly loves our great military, law enforcement and first responders.
God bless all veterans today and I'm especially thinking of my dad, a 21-year Army Veteran and my father-in-law, who was a decorated WWII vet with the 82nd Airborne. They are both gone but still greatly loved.
Which brings me to another news item from today. A hand recount and audit was just announced by the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Reffensperger. This is the first of many recounts or court challenges in the days ahead. Particularly in PA, AZ and MI. There are thousands of sworn affidavits regarding extensive voter fraud. Then there are the "irregular" machines. In a single Michigan county, the Dominion Voting Systems equipment gave 6,000 votes for President Trump to Biden. 47 counties in Michigan alone used this equipment. The county's clerk said it was "unclear if this was a human error or glitch". Dominion Voting Sytems are used in every contested state.
There are many, many more examples I could list. Thank heaven that most of the gop and Trump voters are not giving into the media propaganda and leftist threats to concede this election. The fight has just begun. I hope and pray we win or the democrats will hone their election fraud techniques and we will never win another election. We have to stop it now. If Trump wins, we can rely on the left to make good on their threats. stay strong, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Florie. It is a day to remember those great people who have come before us.

    The present situation is very infuriating but, as you said, we now have someone who is not going to take it lying down. I especially hate the attitude of “We shouldn’t investigate because there is no evidence but we have no evidence because there has been no investigation of any kind.” It makes me think of Alec Guinness in Star Wars: “There is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election.”

    I have been thinking of doing a post, but I didn’t know whether to do it about something totally unrelated, or one of the many things currently going on that are so disgusting. For Whoopie Goldberg to say that we should just accept the results this year as they did in 2016 is ridiculous. The still haven’t accepted those results.

    I know that no matter how the election turns out, Joe Biden will not be President in a year. Kamala Harris will invoke the 25th Amendment before ol’Joe even has his change of address cards finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To echo Matt, great post florrie. I'm convinced the Dems will find a way to win. I'm not hopeful at all...this surprises me, as I've been an optimist my whole life. The level of deceit, media manipulation, and free speech suppression makes me less than hopeful. I pray I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments, Fay & Matt. I'll look forward to your post, whatever topic you choose, Matt.

    Fay, I did the election bit to be cathartic. Today is the first day I've actually regained some hope since several of states where DJT was leading decided to "stop counting" for a while. States were called prematurely for Biden and very, very late for Trump. I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep the uncertainty away.

    Whatever will be, will be. But I'll feel somewhat better about it knowing there was a proper investigation. I loved hearing Leo Terrell, the fiery civil rights lawyer - ex dem and now a Trump supporter - saying tonight he is going to Georgia to volunteer his services to the campaign free of charge. Gives me more hope.

    ReplyDelete