Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ben Shapiro "I have never been more ashamed to be an alumnus of this university"

"Ben Shapiro, reporter and talk show host, makes the trip to his Alma Mater, UCLA, to make a statement against the BDS, a pro-Palestinian movement who supports boycotting Israeli products made in Judea and Samaria. “I have never been more ashamed to be an alumnus of this university,” Shapiro tells the audience. Shapiro’s audacity and courage made it possible for more Israel supporters to speak up at the BDS hearing, and, ultimately, the proposal was voted down. Thank goodness for Ben Shapiro and some healthy Jewish chutzpa!"

via Israel Video Network



Hat Tip:  Devon aka RWC from many moons ago in a strange green universe....

Turns out this is an old video but the truth is still the truth.



6 comments:

  1. Listen at 54-55 seconds in when he lambasts gays for being hypocrites. We need more Ben Shapiro's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this before. I just love Ben Shapiro, he is the future of strong, calm, common sense voices - not afraid to speak out anytime, anywhere. I try to catch his afternoon radio show whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be expecting a check in the mail for this :-)

    -RWC

    Hi all

    ReplyDelete
  4. In rewatching the tape, it struck me again how funny it was that many of these young people snap their fingers instead of clapping - a la pretentious 50's & 60's beatniks.

    *channeling Sylvester Marcus...*

    img:"http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/floranista/emoticons/ROFLOL-1.png"

    ReplyDelete