Friday, November 29, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friends

What a year it's been, and not in a good way. But this Thanksgiving I am so thankful for all of you; you are true friends!

Tuesday, my son, DIL, granddaughter and I had a big turkey dinner at the nursing home where I have placed my mom to keep her safe and well. Mom was lucid and happy, and we enjoyed it very much.

Yesterday we cooked rib eyes in the rain (well, my son did!). We had lots of go-with-ers, and I must say my DIL is an excellent cook! We laughed and sang and played cards and shook off a crazy year. We're all working for a much better 2020.

I've picked up my guitar again for what seems to be the first time in years. I'm even thinking about writing again, and am so very happy this kitchen table has survived the lean-content times.



3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at TCKT. Wish you all a Blessed Christmas and a healthy 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lady red and everyone - checking in!

    Sorry I haven't had much to say. There just isn't. Much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THere's much NOW, lewy! Hi all, and howdie floranista!!! :D

    ReplyDelete